RO Water Purifier Installation Services.
( RO Installation Charges Rs.399 )
RO Installation for Home water purifier done by Water Soft India. After installing your RO successfully under expert supervision, then you would be able to drink pure and safe freshwater. RO Installation near me because Branded RO repairing service and installation services in Delhi near by NCR have a solution in terms of fixing the damages and blockage in plumbing. These two factors are used in the business advance to fill the installation and uninstallation of your RO system. as a result, you would see a brand-new RO purifier is installed in your house. RO Installation Guidance would provide you to easy steps so that you get fresh and pure sweet drinking water. So get an appointment with one of the best RO service technicians to drink pure and life healthy.
Installation Charges : Rs.399 (Fitting your RO at your new location)
Uninstallation Charges : Rs.299 (Remove your RO from your previous location)
Our team preffer it doing with the perfection.
You can book your water purifier service by filling Service request Form in our website www.watersoftindia.com
Just enter your name, telephone number, Address and the type service requirement in Form and submit it in seconds.
Our customer service team will contact you soon and appoint a technician according to your on convenient time.
Always WaterSoft India use quality components with all major ro water purifier brands in India.
WaterSoft India use DuPont World’s reputed (Filmtec Dow) Membranes, Aquafresh RO Membranes, CSM Membranes, that are used top water purifier brands in India and abroad.
Urban Company and other such companies are like a marketplace and use freelancers, which means that their experience may or may not be up to the mark and the service experience may change from time to time. In comparison, Water Soft India has company trained service technician with have expertise in water purifier and WaterSoft India has served more than 10 years in water purifier industry, which means that you can rest assured of high-quality repairs, excellent service, and quick turnaround times.
If any repeat call occurred within 7 days from service done with same problem that we have rectified then we provide free of service charge as repeat call visit.
How to install an RO Water Purifier. ( RO Installation Guidance )
RO Installation near me services with professional experts
Equipped with advanced RO technology and the latest purification methods to filter water, WaterSoft India is imitative by experts to provide an affordable option for your drinking habits. Here we are preventing a few steps that can help you install the RO in your home without any problems. You simply need to follow our steps throughout and your RO will be in your service immediately after, The simple and easy to go installation process Our experts will take less sort of time. Kindly refer to this guide in case if you have any doubt or if you missed/forgot any step in performing the process. Installing the RO and water purifier is indeed easy because of the following steps but be patient and careful during installation. Our experts use technical tools as well.
Follow the steps given below for RO Installation.
- Unpack and unbox your RO system using a knife or sharp object carefully.
Unbox the box by placing it on a smooth and even surface. Remove the packing strip and cut the tapings on the upper face with the help of a knife or sharp object. experts suggest you go through the user manual properly. Tilt the box and remove the tapings applied on the base with the same sharp object.
Take out all the parts of the RO system including the RO Membrane from the box. Check for the given list of items below.
Now, holding the thermocouple sheet, remove the box. Gently, keeping the RO horizontally, remove the thermocouple sheets from both ends, and do not forget to take all the accessories out. Take out the following accessories while removing the hemocoel sheet;
- Instruction Manual
- Water Jug
- RO Membrane
- Diverter Valve
- Tray with Cover
- Metal Bottom Bracket
- Screws and Inserts
- Tee Joint
- Wall Brackets
- Tray Metal Strips
- Keep all the parts near your installation process so that you can access them frequently. Once you have removed the thermocouple sheet carefully and gently, remove the poly packing. Handle your product with care. Now you are ready for the core installation process.
Choose the area where the water purifier needs to be fitted carefully. Don’t ever place the purifier just above the water tap.
- Firstly, observe and analyze the space including its advantages and disadvantages before applying your RO Purifier. Choose the space keeping in view that RO can be repaired and serviced easily. Don’t place it in the area near direct sunlight or moisture. Never place it just above the water taps as drilling can damage Check for the level of the tap water and pressure of water flow on the tap using a Pressure Gauge.
- Now, take a glass of tap water and check for the level of water which should be below a certain PPM using the TDS Meter. If TDS Level is above a certain PPM it can damage your RO membrane and the tap water is not recommended for drinking purposes.
Check the pressure of the water tap using a pressure gauge, To get this value, the tank height should be 8 meters above the purifier. Reduce the pressure if the value is above, if pressure is less than, use a booster pump, instead. Check for signs of impurities, water or dust particles or yellow stains in the sinks, in any of these cases, use Pre-filters and do check for rust and leakages in kitchen pipelines, search for an electric circuit near the purifier.
Place the purifier in a place where the 5-amp circuit is exactly at 1 meter of distance which is equivalent to the distance of wire attached to the purifier. An inverter connection in the plugs is preferred, as well. Remove the water tap and insert the diverter.
- Install the water purifier in the efficiency of normal water supply only. Close the water supply line. Remove the water tap attached to the water supply (normal water) using the pipe range. Apply Teflon tape on the end of the water diverter so that there is no leakage. Place the external thread exactly at the vacant spot where you removed your valve. Tight is using the pipe range.
Fix the water tap and diverter.
- Now, apply the Teflon tape on the back end of the water tap and fix it using pipe range on the other side of the diverter valve. Remove the nut bolts from up ends and place a thin white pipe over the top of the diverter valve. Drill holes to hang the purifier.
Make sure that you are placing the purifier in the right position so that it may not be too near or too far from the reach of consumers. Use analytical liquid balance to mark brackets for drilling. Keep a distance of RO Purifier exactly 1.5 Fits from the cooking slap.
Place the plastic inserts and metallic tray as well
- Using an 8mm drill, make holes in the wall carefully. Make holes a deep bit to ensure that plastic inserts can be easily placed in it. Place the plastic inserts using a hammer inside the holes and using self-tapping screws, place the metallic tray. Carefully examine the base tray using the purifier and finally, drill, fit and apply the base of the metallic tray using the same process just as above. In order to get an appraisal, you can place the purifier on one tray and get a prediction of another plate at the place it is supposed to be placed, exactly.
take off the back cover of the RO purifier by unscrewing the four nuts bolts on the cabinet in RO Installation process. Carefully, cut out all the unusable plugs of the purifier from the back. cut out the tie crossed over the membranes and filters using a safety blade or sharp object without harming the core hardware. put the RO Membrane, available physically into the housing portion by disconnecting the cap and place it correctly after you are done. Make sure to cut out the air-dead blocks.
Attach the jointer purifier membranes to the drainpipe using jointers.
Attach a similar and joint outlet between overflow and avoid outlet using pipes and jointers. Cut the pipes and join them to the sides of overflow and reject outlet basics and join them using a jointer placed between. It is very crucial that in the future if the water purifier brokerage, at that time, the water may drain from the drainpipe without damaging the internal spheres and creating problems.
place the white pipe into the in-led of the water tank of the RO purifier system.
place the white pipe of the diverter into the in-led part of the RO water purifier system. Make sure to do it completely with full concentration, so that it would ensure constant flow.
Drain the pre-carbon filter and sediment afterward. The first full water tank of the purifier is not for drinking purposes.
Check for a final check of all the connections and mount your purifier.
The next step is to open the water pipeline controller and switch on the diverter and as well as the electricity socket (by managing the closing circuit or switching the plugged circuit ON). Drain out the unclean or yellowish water from primary, the sediment filter, and secondly, the carbon filter to remove the manufactured or vacant stuff with impurities from the entire purifier. Make sure that the process gets completed. It will take about a few minutes depending upon the quality and atmospheric conditions of the tap water and ultimately, that particular place. It is very important because if you don’t do it, at that time, the impure yellowish/blackish water may go and toxic/damage the carbon and purifier filters of the RO purifier, or it may also, affect or reduce the activity or durability of the water purifier.
After completing the process, remove the pipe and attach the pre-carbon pipe in the original nods at the required or suggested membrane. carefully check that you do it after only switching off the electrical plug of the purifier or switching off the circuit.
Make sure everything is attached completely and check there is no leakage inside the purifier system. Check for all the connections, jointers, points, and knobs so as to ensure maximum and proper capacity. Attach the pipes in the original state as they should be in a proper manner. Also, make sure to connect all the parts completely and carefully.
- Remember to plug in the setup by switching ON the electricity board and the first full tank is not suitable for drinking purposes. Make sure that it drains completely without any hustle. Check if your purifier is working properly.
Now finally the last step is to Clean the drilling dust and soak the liquid or wipe the membranes of the purifier using a dry cloth or cotton pad. Make sure no liquid or such amount may stay and keep it inside it can harm it inside. Place the water purifier in the wall metallic plate and make sure to cover up the back cabinet of the RO purifier using the nuts and metallic sheet that was removed from the back, before. Insert and fit the tray on the water RO purifier and make sure they are attached properly using the screws. Finally, place your water jug on the tray and enjoy the healthy drinking habits by Water Soft India.
Enjoy the healthy water by Water Soft India RO installation service providers.
Make sure to drain the first full tank as it is undrinkable and ensure to check for the TDS level of the water of the purifier. Water Soft India RO Installation service is completely useful and fully ready in its service of serving you. Now you have to enjoy the experiencing taste of true water that has minerals and works on making you healthier than ever before.
To avail of the services of such authentic and credible water and RO purifiers, Water Soft India is the only and right option for your healthy life and drinking habits.